Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome

To all,

Welcome to the McCormack Studios Blog. I am new to blogging so please bear with me. I will be posting images of new work, listings of upcoming workshops and notes from the studio. I am presently finishing up my chapter for the 2009 publication 'Splash in Action" by North Light Books. You can see the drawing for the painting "Daughter of Hope", one of the works to be featured in the book. I will post the finished painting as soon as it's completed.

Thanks for visiting,
Paul

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your work and artistic talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome drawing of Abby...love the finished watercolor!

    ReplyDelete

Daughter of Hope

Daughter of Hope
Pencil - 36" x 23"

Abby Rose

Abby Rose
Graphite & White Charcoal on Toned Paper - 20" x 16"